What would you do or see if you had one day in LA/Hollywood area?

We're gonna have one day. Deciding what we should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shop and take lots of pics
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• dont know I have never been. I guess if I had one day in a swanky LA area I would want to dine at a restaurant where celebs eat, I am curious if the food that they pay high dollar for is really THAT GOOD. I saw this movie called the Last Holiday and after hearing the chef talk about the food I thought, hmm I would love to taste something that so much effort and consideration was taken to prepare it and NOT have to worry about what it cost.
    Heather_F

Answer by Heather_F at 12:46 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I live in LA. One day won't get you anywhere but inside your car stuck in traffic!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• We went there for one day... we just walked up and down I think it was Hollywood Blvd.? The one with all the stars on the sidewalk! lol Took lots of pics. We went into the Ripley's Museum and a lot of the shops, but that's really about it. Have fun!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I live in Los Angeles. In one day, you can drive to Hollywood Blvd to see the Walk of Fame (Stars) Grauman's Chinese Theater (Hand/Foot Prints), El Capitan Theater, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Kodak Theater, Wax Museum, the Hollywood Sign in the hills, Sunset Blvd (where all the clubs and bars are) and then you can drive to Santa Monica Pier/ beach on Pacific Coast Highway. Traffic is always bad except for New Years Day (that's the only "ghost town" time to go anywhere.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• There is so much to see but the problem is, that it's all spread out. I would agree with GreekMama28 since you only have 1 day. Park Somewhere on Hollywood Blvd or Sunset & walk around. Make sure to grab a L.A. map if you still have time & want to see more such as Melrose or Beverly Hills & definitely go to Santa Monica & check out the pier. There's also the Universal City walk. It's cheap for parking & you can walk around & pick up a lot of souvenirs & there are tons of places to eat & do to enjoy yourself.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 1:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• they all forgot about all the nasty smog you'll see and dirtyness all up and down LA
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• santa monica pier and sunset blvd are fun though
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2009