Are We Slaves or Are We Lycans ?

Has anyone seen the new Underworld movie?

Is it good, bad, okay?

Please share thoughts...

SeedsOfLove

Asked by SeedsOfLove at 12:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I haven't seen it and I probably wont. The women who played the lead in the first two movies is not in this one. It's a completely different person. I hate when they do that! I loved the first movie. We just got the second one but I haven't had a chance to watch it.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• dddddduuuummmbbbb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I LOVE Underworld so I will see it but I hate it too when they take the person out of the original movies, but did they even get to her? Looks like from the previews they went back to what they touched on about Victor's daughter and how the vampires had the Lycans as slaves; so I don't know if Selene (Kate Beckinsale) is part of that story.
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 12:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If that is the case NiHao, then I will see it. I'm going to go check IMDB.com and find out more about the plot. I'll let you know.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Okay, from what i read on IMDB, it's kind of like a prequel. It explains the story of how the Vampire/Lycan feud was started. So, I will be seeing this movie.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• OMG I saw it today!!! It was sooooo good. Original cast. Followed the plot prescribed by the other movies. Good action and effects, heartbreaking! Sexy bodies, yum!! I give it a thumbs way up! PS Kate Bekinsale is only in a split second cameo. Still good and leaves room for one more. Lucien wasn't presumed dead at the end.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• That good to know Rebecca, that what I got from the previews. Thanks for letting us know about the movie shmorris56.

Wonder if they will do one with the next generation where Michael and Selene have a baby?
    NiHao

Answer by NiHao at 12:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Was there a possibility that Selene was pregnant at the end of Underworld Evolution? What do you imagine Micheal's and Selene's baby's apperance will be? Will it be a Vampire dominant hybrid, a Lycan dominant hybrid like Micheal, or just human with the posibility of creating another type of Lycan if attacked by another animal?

SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 10:17 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• Yes, Underworld Rise of The Lycans is a prequel to the Underworld series. It's a great story and shows how the war between the Vampires and the Lycans began. The main characters in this story are Lucian, the first half breed Lycan, Viktor, the Vampire King, and Sonja, Viktor's daughter. Other characters include the 2nd generation of Lycans who can be both human and Lycan, the first generation of Lycans who can't transform into humans ever again, Raze who becomes Lucian's second in command...just to name a few....

SeedsOfLove

• Rumor has it that there will be a fourth movie. Does anyone want to guess what it will be about?
    SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 10:18 AM on Jan. 25, 2009