Who here perfers a laptop to a desk top?

Which do you think is a better investment? Iam trying to decide which to buy.

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really like my laptop..I actually gave my desktop to my son:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I love having a laptop. It's great and you can take it anywhere in the house or outside the house. Our desktop computer sits in the closet now lol.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• both
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yea we have a desktop..... but i really want a laptop. But im afraid it will break too easily or it wont last as long! Our desktop is kinda old though.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My opinion would be a laptop for the convenience of it being portable of course
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I love my laptop. I never use my desktop unless I'm typing a long paper. I would have to use it anyway for the printer. Otherwise, always my laptop.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I prefer my laptop to the desk top since I can sit in bed or on the couch with my laptop.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Laptop because I can slouch on the couch with it in my lap. I can sit in on the counter when I'm cooking from an online recipe. I can take it to the bathroom....oh you all do it too!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Ever since I got my laptop (almost a year ago), I've used the desktop about 3 times. I love the laptop and how I can take it anywhere.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I love my laptop. Our desktop is in our bedroom, so that meant I couldn't use it when hubby was sleeping (he works 3rd, sleeps during the day) or if the boys were up. The laptop I can use in the kitchen while they're having snack, in the living room while they're playing, whatever. It's so much easier for me. I still have to use the desktop for printing though. Soon that's going to go out to the garage for hubby to use for his Ebay stuff.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 12:50 AM on Jan. 24, 2009