Kids in weddings.......

My sister is getting married in 15 days. My 2 oldest kids are in the wedding and I was wondering if anyone has any funny stories about kids in weddings.
At mine my cousins son was our ring bearer and when he got to his dad he said, "Dad look what I've got!" showing off our wedding rings! lol

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My little sister got married in august of 2007. My grandmother used to make wedding dresses so she hand sewed my nieces pretty pink dress. My niece was so proud of it. My son was just a little over a year old and as we were walking back down the isle after the vows my son stepped behind my niece and stepped right on the train of her dress. She turned around and put her hand on his forehead and pushed him off of her, he fell right flat on his butt infront of everyone and started crying...she then picked him up and said "Thats why you dont step on my dress" and kissed him.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 1:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• We only had a ring bearer and a flower girl. My cousin's little boy Kevin was the ring bearer. Kevin started down the aisle and when he noticed my husband at the end he shouted " MOMMA!!!! JEFF IS HERE!!!! HI JEFF!!!!" Kevin had just turned 3.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2009