Is anyone watching celeb rehab/sober house?

Its disturbing. the rocker guy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Which one? The one from Guns n Roses or the other one? The first one came in the sober house high as a kite the first night! Is he the one you are referring to? I can't remember their names tonight, it's been a long day. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• guns N roses guy. i feel bad 4 him. hes high again about to get arrested. Its on Vh1 right now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah, I feel bad for him too. I was hopeful for him when he agreed to go to sober living after being on the Celebrity Rehab show. It's a shame, he is so talented. I hope he makes it, but it's not looking too good. It looks like this show is going to be wild, judging from the previews.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Steven Adler? Yeah, it is sad. I know he came into the house with needles and stuff, but I thought that was all taken away. So how did he get the smack he is doing on the 2nd show? I watched this Thursday night, and I guess I missed that part (how he got it into the house). Maybe he had it hidden. I saw his wife was there for the bbq, did she bring it?
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Addicts have stashes all over the place and it's common for them to forget where they put it. I hate to say it, but I think Steven isn't going to be around much longer (on the show). His sweetheart of a wife needs to grow a pair and stop enabling him. I'd put my foot down, let him get arrested, kick him out, and get a seperation until he's ready to really commit fully to the relationship - she's pretty much alone in it anyway..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I watched all of Celebrity Rehab and am now watching Sober House. Steven Adler needs to do some serious jail time, as it's fully evident that he isn't ready to try and get sober on his own. He states that he is, but he's not. They need to kick him out of the sober living house because his being there is going to cause major problems for everyone else. Mary stated that seeing him walk into the house all messed up that first day made her want to drink. NOT a good thing. I hope he gets some help, but HE really has to WANT to first.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I don't think Steven's going to be around much longer either. Not on TV, not anywhere. I hope he does get help, but gosh it's been years and years and years. They just keep doing more and more to get high and it's got to be taking its toll on him.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2009