Does anyone watch "13: Fear is real"?

I missed it this week and I don't know who got kicked off. Also, could you give me a little recap of what happened?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 1:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• listen i don't know who the hell you think you are but you to lose your attude and get over your self. We are just talking about tv shows here lady!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 1:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• is that the one where there is a "killer"? i just flipped the channel onto this show where these contestants went into a fort. at the end of the show two girls didn't perform a ritual correctly, so the "killer" had them come out to be "executed". i think it was Erica and a blonde chick. they got bound and locked onto stakes, and there was a lot of fire all around them. they had to use a letter locking device and align the letters correctly to unlock the key, whoever was first escaped "execution". i'm sure it was all safe and set up, but it worried me that they actually lit that much fire, because of smoke inhalation. real stake burnings killed people by breathing the smoke, then the bodies burned.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 1:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• to answer question, erica escaped the execution
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 1:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It is the one with the killer. The killer is actually one of the contestants. Nobody knows who. The whole thing is being run by somebody referred to as the Master mind. It's a pretty good show.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• it's not as good as LOST!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 9:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Joleenboys you are so stupid. Lost is a horrible show and that fact that you like it's makes you pretty dumb.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• OMG get a life. LOST is the best show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 1:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Joleensboys, I hate you!!!!! Is that the best you could come up with?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Shut up!!!! You don't know anything. I will get over my attitude when you get over being so stupid.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009