Is this spoiled?

My husbands and mine both looked just like this when we were kids. it didn't even cost me much only 10$ including the basket and hay... i personally do not find this spoiled but according to many people it is. is this what your kids look like or is mine just spoiled

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 8, 2012 in General Parenting

• That is a lot....
    How did it only cost you $10? $1 store?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• Well we dont do the candy so much but this is what ours looks like and there are 49 small eggs with trinkets and 1 HUGE egg with a Dizzy Dancer....so spoiled probably, is that a bad thing? Not so much!  Dont worry about it.

luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:45 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• I decided to forgo baskets and did treat bags this year. We always overspend, they don't eat slot of candy.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:47 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• Yes it was from the dollar store. My son is rough with toys anyways so why spend tons of money on them if they will break within a couple days, Also he is still to young to eat that much chocolate , we will probably eat most of it like most parents do lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:51 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• No, you're fine.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• you get to eat the candy??? I would most likely get karate chopped or hurt somehow if I even thought of eating LO's candy LOL
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:15 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• my son is only 3 so he doesnt really understand how much candy he really has. and wont notice if it is gone lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• My DD's look a lot like mine BUT less candy. My son is only 4 months so I just got him a huge bunny
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:59 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• we bought 4 baskets one for my almost 4 year old nephew, one for my 4 year old, one for my almost 7 year old and one for my 8 month old. We spent almost 60.00 on easter stuff and we went to the dollar tree lol. Then we went to kmart to get sun glasses for the basket only 3 which was another 7.00 a piece so 21.00 for sun glasses.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 8, 2012

• Seriously? This is how you celebrate the Resurrection? I will never understand Christianity

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 AM on Apr. 8, 2012