Anxiety.. cant sleep!

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 months.. He just broke up with me for NO reason, and I am having really bad anxiety. I cant fall asleep... Does anybody know a way to get the pain to go away so I can get some sleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Try some deep breathing exercises, and think about what is bothering you. If there's nothing you can do about them at the moment try writing them down to deal with at another time. Writing the problems down on paper can also help later on to remind you of what you need to resolve in your relationship or to help get over the guy who just left you for no reason.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It comes down to you just have to try to get over him. Nothing anyone says will make you feel better. these things just take TIME. Im sure this isnt what you want to hear, but its the truth. :(
    I wish you the best of luck, and just remember that the pain will go away eventually and you will find someone new!
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 2:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Armywife has a point. Time will heal your pain. There is someone else out there more suited for you. Look at this time as a time for YOU. You will heal, you will grow, you will be happy again and you will prosper. The pain will go away in time but for now it will hurt. Use this as a time of reflection and self realtization. We are here to help you through this. Post as much as you want. Live, Love and Laugh often.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I broke up with mine too and some nights it's pure misery. I got tired of the crying myself to sleep so I decided to fool my brain (and my heart) and think of the good times I had with him. I began to think of how greatful I am to have had those good times when so many ppl in life don't get anything near what I had. Remember the reason/season thing. Ppl come to us for a reason and for a season. I have to think that my season with him was full and wonderful and now it's come to an end. Now life has to go on but I can remember the good that we shared. Of course on bad days I still cry! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 11:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• unfortunitally time is the only thing that will heal your pain. Do you have a support system? spemd time with them people who listen and are there to make you feel better. You can also go to the doctor and get sleeping pills but honestly that wont make your pain go away.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 1:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2009