What am I going to do?

I am in so much pain. My bf cheated on me three months ago and got another grl pregnant. I tried to break up with him but he begged for me back and I gave in. A couple months later I got pregant. He told me to get an abortion. Then He said that he needed a break from me. I wouldnt let that happened because I fell in love with him. So we stayed together again. I then realized that I could not handle it and broke up with him. The next day I went to his house and the other girl that is preg. came over, and was like how could you do this to me? but she knew me and him were together so Idk y she was saying that. She told him to choose and he chose me. Then she got an abortion. We were getting along fine and then I found out that I had had a misscariage. We stayed together a couple weeks and he just broke up wtih me yesterday. He said its not you its me, and I asked him why and he couldnt give me a reason. I just need some advice!

xoxkylie92xox

Asked by xoxkylie92xox at 2:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Seriously, I'm not saying this to be mean or bitchy or anything like that, but you should see a therapist. That is alot to go through in just a few months.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I know it hurts right now. But it will get better. Do you really want to be with someone who broke up with you after you had a miscarrage? Think about it. you just had a great loss and he leaves you!!! Oh sugar count your blessings that the jerk left. I hope it doesn't hurt you but you have to realize he was staying because of the baby. Having a baby is a beautiful thing but it should not be the only reason a couple stays together. Count your blessings and give yourself a hug, you deserve better than this guy.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm very sorry for your loss.

Please remember that your last line was, "I just need some advice."

My advice is to stop having unprotected sex with a guy who's cheated on you. You not only won't have to worry about getting pregnant, but you also won't have to worry about what kind of diseases the guy brought home to you.

I will not minimize your feelings over the loss of your baby. You have every right to mourn that loss.

I will hope that you won't mourn the loss of some crappy guy who cheated on you with your friend, knocked her up, knocked you up, told you both to get abortions and then dumped you after the loss of your child. If you exclude abusers and molesters, he's probably the worst guy I've ever heard of.

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss.

Any man that is willing to cheat on you is not worth it. I know it hurts and sucks, and you just want to probably do things that can't be said.. you get what i mean... but the pain will fade, and your heart will heal. Just try to remember that you deserve a man that is going to care about you, and respect you enough to talk to you if somthing like that happens, before it ever happens. Don't waste your tears on him.
    LunarEclipse

Answer by LunarEclipse at 2:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think you've already posted this before...but anyway. Maybe you should try and get back with him. Not saying that would be a good thing but you think your in love with him and no matter what any of us say, your going to continue to mess around with him until he either stops talking to you, or someone else comes along that makes you happy. I think he's a jerk, but you think he's amazing. So good luck.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:44 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I know everyone is saying that he is not worth it.. and in a way i know that. the only problem is that i care about him. Regardless of all the shit he put me threw. I cant change that, and seriously if I could I would because it would be great not to feel this way. I feel like I am never going to be happy. He crushed me. After everything we have been threw he let everything go. For nothing. I feel so alone. I wish I could just sleep but I cant fall asleep its 3 in the morning and I can not sleep All because of him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• MEN!!! I swear you can't live with them and you can't live without them.So what do we do most of the time, give into them to much.You have a right to care about him, no one says you can't. But, caring about someone and being with someone that is not good for you are 2 different things.You feel like you aren't going to be happy because of what you went thru. You need to take time and heal emotionally and physically.You need to start fixing you and heal.You can still care about him but not be with him. Get yourself together. You will we a lot better off without him, but, its you who will ultimately come to that decision. Read what you wrote and look what he put you thru. What would you tell another woman to do in these circumstances?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Honestly, the guy is a jerk. Get over it and move on. There are better men out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Just leave that man alone. He cheated for GOD sakes then cheated and got someone else pregnant. Move on
    Drop the loser and find a winner.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• He's not ready for a committed relationship. He obviously takes no responsibility for pregnancies so if you do go back, and that does NOT sound like a good idea, please use birth control. He doesn't sound like he even has respect for you. He broke up with you after you lost a baby. That's not a nice man.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2009