What do I do?

My husband won't hold my hand anymore let alone touch me. When I go to touch him he pulls away from me. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• okay i'm shy but at that point id be saying wtf man... whats your deal....
    Sweet_nothings

Answer by Sweet_nothings at 2:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Yeah, have you tried talking to him? I mean, in a marriage you need to communicate or you both will just be miserable.
    pinkflamingo783

Answer by pinkflamingo783 at 2:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Communication is key. When my husband started pulling away from me it was because he was talking to some ho online. Not saying your man is doing that, but there is a reason adn you need to discuss it. No worries. I found out in time and my husband and me have good communication and worked everything out.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 2:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My guy won't touch. He did in the beginning but won't now. He says he had to in the beginning to win me but says he hates touching and refuses to do it. That sucks. I fell for a non toucher. You have to wonder what happen to them as children to not like to touch.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Probably goes deeper than not wanting to touch...maybe its time to sit down and have a heart to heart...if he is not willing to do that...maybe different measures should be taken to make you happy...if touching is what you need....get it.
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• There is usually a reason for the change in behavior. I don't believe necessarily that he only did it in the beginning to win you. You need to explain that that is necessary if he wants to keep you too. Every woman that I know wants to know they are "wanted" and touching is a sometimes small; sometimes big gesture of expressing that desire. My gut says somethings wrong....with him NOT you! Sorry to say I would also be suspicious. Has any other behaviors changed? Late from work? Phone calls? More time online? I'd be wary. Good luck. Talking is usually the best resolution if he will. Find out..but don't let him convince you...It's U! The change is on his part..isn't it!?
    s.c.a.r.l.e.t.

Answer by s.c.a.r.l.e.t. at 11:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i agree with some of the prior answers. my husband was a romantic, showed affection in public, never missed a chance. but it gradually petered out (that too). come to find out he too had consumated an on line affair that went on for a year before i found out. take it as one of the first sign that something is faltering in your relationship. communication is the best action.
    Anonymous