sick and twisted

rock a bye baby ......down will come baby cradle and all....
sure let the little darling dream of falling out of a tree.

Does anyone else find this twisted?

mrssullivan

Asked by mrssullivan at 3:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Very!! I dont get who would write things like this
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• google it!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• LOL I've always wondered....off to "google it"
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• originally hush-a-bye-baby and it was a parody from the 1600's
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I always sang "You are my Sunshine" and "Puff the Magic Dragon" to my kids & grandkids
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yaa i never liked that one either..i sang that to my daughter a couple days agp..shes 4..and she started laughing..saying "mommy im not gonna fall outta a tree!!" she thought it was hilarious, and that i made it up..lol..little does she know..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I always added another part-and mommy/daddy will catch baby cradle and all-lol
    marebear711

Answer by marebear711 at 6:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Most songs are sick like that....ever listen to Bon jovi lay you down on a bed of roses? Sounds so romantic....till you realize those things have thorns.......sadist!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I never heard normal nursery rhymes when I was younger I always heard things like "Mary had a little lamb...his fleece was white as snow..he followed her to school one day and stood beside the heater...everytime he turned around he burnt his little peter." or "Barbie had a dream boat the dream boat had a bell, Barbie went to heaven the dream boat went to Hell-o operator give me number 9 if you disconnect me i'll kick you from behind the fridgerator a piece of broken glass Barbie sat upon it and cut her little Ass-k me no more questions tell me no more lies the cows are in the pasture making chocolate pies". My great aunts use to sing "Ashes to ashes dust to dust if I don't get some soon my coochie will rust." to my mom and aunts.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2009