Calling All Serious Scrapbookers!!!

I have too many pictures to put on my Christmas layout, which I intend to be a 12x12 double page spread. They're all different sized pictures and I'd like to be able to keep it that way. Any ideas? Links would be great! Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• It really just depends on how many you have and what size they are. You could crop them so they are still differnt sizes. Just cut off all the stuff you don't need. Are you not wanting to cut them at all? You could take them to like walmart or walgreens and have a few downsized to like a wallet and do a row on the bottom, almost like a negative but it doesn't have to look like it. I've seen it a lot. Wish i could help more. Good luck.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 7:03 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i agree. Try and re size them. Ive also seen if its a picture of just one person, cutting around there head in a circle and "hanging" them like tree ornaments on the page.(that make sense?) Put a contrast circle behind them and get actually tree hooks and attach them to the page. Saw it at a scrapbook party and thought it was really cute!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• there are pages you can buy that make a 4 page spread when you open them up. The page has one hinge that anchors into the album but it opens up and has four pages all laid out in a row. I know this sounds weird, it is hard to explain. don't know if this will help...
    Bangle

Answer by Bangle at 11:52 AM on Jan. 27, 2009