Who else is up?!

I'm having my baby today and I can't sleep. Egh. My last night of sleep for weeks/months and I blow it! lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• are you being induced or c-sect? Boy or girl?
    I am a night owl and always on this time of night!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm being induced. I'm a week overdue. I'm having a little girl and they think she could be as big as 9lbs...I'm worried about a c-section. Egh. Too much on my mind to sleep.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• awwwwww congradulations!! hope eveything goes well for ya!! my daughter was 8lbs 12 oz..im GLAD i had a c section..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• way to goJust relax and breathe - what an exciting day! Remember that the END result (healthy baby) is more important than the process......yahoo!!!!!!

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 4:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm at work at a hospital. Wouldn't it be weird if I worked at your hospital?
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 4:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• While I am SOOOO ready to be done being pregnant, I'm not sure I'm ready for what a big baby is going to do to my vagina...lol. I am also convinced I'm forgetting something. I've gone over and over in my head "did I pay my bills, did I pack everything, did I do all the cleaning I should have"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm delivering in Battle Creek...lol...I would be fine if you worked in my hospital! Lol...my MIL works in my local hospital so I'm going out of my way to avoid delivering there. There are some things people just shouldn't see and I'm pretty sure childbirth is one of them...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my DS was 8lbs 11 1/2 oz, 23 in long. He was 3 weeks over due and i had him completely natural. no meds nothing!!! This was 25 yrs ago & my OB told me I hips like a brood amre so I could do it!! guess what part of his anatomy i want ed to rip off!!!?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• lol...I've got big hips, its my pubic bone I'm worried about. My 5lbs 12oz daughter got stuck and was born with a big dent in her head from getting stuck under there...I'm nervous about a bigger baby. This baby has been pushing out on it for over a month though, and I've heard that if they're that low sometimes the delivery is easier. hopefully!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 4:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• well ganma here in WA is waiting for news about her and pictures!! I will keep both of you in prayer. give her big hugs & kisses for me. I love the smell of a new baby!!.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2009