whats the longest youve ever left a dirty poop diaper on your child?

my son is already 3 yrs old and he doesnt tell me when he has pee or poop so last night I didnt realize he had poop so he slept with it threw the night. poor kid right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• 8 hours of his sleeping schedule at night.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Don't feel bad. he didn't tell you, how were you supposed to know? Both of mine did that at one time or another. They slept through a night with it, b/c they didn't tell me. As for intentionally leaving one on that I KNEW was poop filled, I only did it once when my son was about 18 months, and I was sick as a dog, couldn't even get away from the toilet. I had to wait for my then husband to get home to do it, it was probably about an hour. I wouldn't have done it then if it weren't for the fact that I knew I'd throw up on my son if I tried.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My ex husband called into work one day and was supposed to watch her and when I got home from my 8 hour shift she hadnt been touched and had the same diaper on. She was only 11 months old at the time. She had poop on her for so long that her poor litle butt broke out. When I got home he was asleep and I serioulsy wanted to just get a baseall bat and beat the hell out of him for that. He had sat around playing video games all day..he is now and EX husband.
    Anonymous

• My girl slept with poop in her diaper before too, woke up with a horrible diaper rash. My MIL, who I guess doesn't have the best vision (!?) changed my daughters poop diaper while babysitting and left tons of poop on her.. tons! We got back after only being gone a couple of hours and her diaper rash was so bad, it was bleeding, poor kid. I'm so glad she doesn't wear diapers anymore!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 8:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• All 3 of my kids had done that before but I don't count that as leaving them in their poopy diaper. You can't fix what you don't know about.

KNOWING my child was in a poopy diaper, I've probably left it on about half hour...depending where we are or what we're doing.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• as soon as i smell it it's off. but all kids poop sumtimes inthe nite/ mornin and nest in it for a bit..... dont feel too bad, just open the windows for a bit.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 8:37 AM on Jan. 25, 2009