Missed period, 3 days late, mild cramps tender breasts, slight dizziness. Is it likely I'm pregnant?

I had sexual intercourse all throughout my ovulation period. I am now three days late, i'm usually never late for my period. I have spotted twice, it was very light pink almost unnoticable, and i have been cramping like my period is coming but there is no sign of menstruation. Help!

juliana8

Asked by juliana8 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2012 in Pregnancy

• also, cramping lasts about 10 seconds and dies out. I've also been having a pulsing like sensation on my left side. My breasts have been extremely tender for the past 2 weeks.
    juliana8

Comment by juliana8 (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2012

• There is a chance that u are pregnant, I would make an appointment and have them do test for you
    xmkj2011

Answer by xmkj2011 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2012

• sounds like good chance
    congrates
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2012

• Any time you have sex with a male partner you risk the chance of pregnancy.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2012

• Go test and come back with news :) I tested 3 days after a missed period and it was positive. Got my test at the dollar store, classy. Good price.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2012

• I haven't had the chance to test yet. But this morning I experienced a small amount of light pink spotting. This has only happened a few times over the past four days and it's not seeming to get any darker. It's confusing. I'm experiencing cramps as if my period is coming but it is now late 4 days. Another odd thing, I tend to have ance outbreaks when my period is coming but that has not happened.
    juliana8

Comment by juliana8 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2012

• I would say there is a good chance. I had spotting at the beginning of my last pregnancy that I thought was my period but it wasn't. Took 4 test and still ended up having to go to my doctor for a blood test. Good luck!
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 11, 2012

• Took 3 tests and they're all POSITIVE! (: Went to the Dr and had my pregnancy confirmed as well. I'm Pregnant.
    juliana8

Comment by juliana8 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Apr. 11, 2012

• Congratulations!!!!! :-)
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2012

• Congrats!
    Junesmommy18

Answer by Junesmommy18 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2012