Does anyone else miss Liquid Television?

Or what MTV used to be in general for that matter? I know I'm dating myself but I am wondering who else is from my time. I read a previous question about some stupid MTV show and it made me think of this. I was born in 1980 and MTV was born in what 1983? We've both changed man...

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 7:50 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• And it had some Spy v Spy too. I miss Liquid TV. In fact, DH and I were just talking about that yesterday.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I miss Mtv. I use to always have it on my tv. I enjoyed that it occasionaly had other shows, like the real world and singled out, but then it became all shows and no music. It very sad to me. I don't remember liquid tv, what was that about?
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Liquid Television was on late at night on MTV and was like a bunch of animated shorts. It was the beginning of shows like Aeon Flux, and Beavis and Butthead to name a few.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I miss Remote Control

don't judge me!
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009