Casey Anthony Question

Does anyone else think it's weird that Caylee was found in a laundry bag with duct tape on her face? Usually when a child is killed by a parent or someone who cares for them they are left wrapped in blankets and made to look comfortable, as if going to sleep. This is a classic "dump," not a loving gravesite. Was anyone else struck by this detail? Either this woman is a sociaopath, or she didn't do it. (I am not making a judgement on which). That poor little girl, it absolutely breaks my heart.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:13 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm voting on sociopath. That is one wacked out mother! She did this to her own child. She's got the death penalty no matter what! Someone will take care of her even if its not the state of FL!!
    Anonymous

• Casey Anthony is a classic sociopath, and I know she killed her daughter, but tried to make it LOOK like someone else did it--that it was an abduction and murder. The girl watched TOO MANY movies, and was a legend in her own mind! She tried to frame that Zenaida Gonzalez woman, and some of her BFF's.

She is as guilty as sin...and will thrown ANYONE under the bus given the chance....just wait until the trial!

Besides, what MOTHER doesn't report her CHILD missing/abducted for 31 DAYS--and ONLY because her mother (Cindy) forced her to "confess?!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• tntornado45...

You mean like when a really big bug gets stuck in a bug zapper?!?!?! That would work for me!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• She was found in a pillow case that was identical to the ones found in the Anthony home.

I too knew she was guilty from day one. What a liar.

I feel sorry for her family especially for her Dad. My thoughts and prayers are for them and Caylee.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• This is kind of off the question, but I only followed that for a short time and missed the last months. Is there a book on it, so I can read about it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

•  She was found in a TRASH BAG and they have LETHAL INJECTION down here now.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 9:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah Fla. still has old sparky. And when her dad testitifies she is done for. He is an ex cop and has already told them once under oath her car smelled like death so it is not like he can go back and say it did not. She is so heartless. I have never once seen her cry for her poor baby. No she cried when she got caught and when they found the body because she knew with the body their was proof the baby was dead and not still missing.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Ugh. This case makes me so sick. How could anyone do this??
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• The bad news is that FL decided against the death penalty...but the other prisoners will "take care" of her. Prisoners hate child killers more than any other offense. Look what happened to Dahmer.
    LIZARD66

Answer by LIZARD66 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• IMO is was staged this way so that the mother could cover up the fact that she (IMO) accidently killed her daughter by means of neglect and abuse. By creating this type of scene, she could make her story, of Caylee being kidnapped more believable. If she had left her in a blanket it would have left enough evidence to convict her right there..although she did over look some other evidence.. IMO I don' t think she was a psychopath, I think she was a mother, that was cold hearted and abusive, and neglectful, and I think honestly she wasn't a very smart person, and probably had a learning disability that was never diagnosed. Which is why she got caught.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:52 AM on Jan. 24, 2009