What exactly is "Chord" Piano, and how do I learn it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I think what your talking about is where your read a chord sheet like for a guitar (where only the chords of the song are written) you would really have to have someone show you, unless you have experience on the piano already. I can play the piano in different ways and can't read music so it's very possible for you to learn. "chord" piano is just breaking up the chords with both hands in a way that sounds good, putting in little runs up and down to the next chord. It's really hard to explain without being to physically show you lol. Good luck in getting what you need though :-)
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Here is a very easy-to-use piano chord tutorial software. It is very basic. I use it myself. I write christian songs lyrics so I thought I might as well learn how to play the piano.   I am learning very well in my very own house.

Click here to download the software

princessta

Answer by princessta at 2:01 AM on Aug. 30, 2009