anyone? TMI Pooping

Ok so here it goes..
I am 10w 3d and I have to poop all the time.. It not Diariah its normal.. but I have to go like 4-6 times a day eerrrgghh my almost 3 y/o says "mommy always have to go poopoo.. lol NOT funny when we are out and about..
Also has anyone acctually pooped their pants?
I was driving back from my sisters (about a 6 hour deive) and it was about 5 miles to the next rest area and i uh well didnt make it in time... I have NEVER had this problem in my life let alone when pregnant..
Anyone have any horror stories to make me feel better? please and thank you
From a very embarassed mother and mother to be (again)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I wasn't pregnant. But here is my story.

I used to work at a chicken plant. I went into work and right before I went to clock in, I wasn't feeling very well. So I went to the nurse's office. While I was there I started feeling bad. She told me that I was 'hotter than a red poker' and should go home. I asked where the bathroom was and she said it was out of order. I would have to use the one on the other end of the plant. I wasn't going to make it that far. So she handed me a dinky kidney pan and I went over by the bathroom away from everyone else. I just thought I had to throw up. Boy was I wrong! Thankfully I was wearing sweats and nobody could see. So I had to drive 15 mins home sitting in my own, poo.

I hope you feel better now. Sorry that your having this problem. Talk to your doctor about it.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 9:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It's normal. My Doc said it's all hormone related. It gets better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Ugh I know exactly how you feel! I had the same problem in my first and the beginning of my second trimester only I had diahrreah and bad abnominal cramping with it. It was horrible. I couldnt go anywhere except the dr. and when I went there it was so hard not to poop on myself. I was basically a prisoner to my own home I couldnt go anywhere. Yes my husband made the comment your always on the toilet lol. Good news! It's gotten better and im back out and about enjoying the last trimester of my pregnacy:)
    Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• im 27 weeks pregnant and all i do is pee my pants lol..i even practice with the keagles and i still piss my pants...even in public...but ive gotten to the point where i wont get embarrassed because i wear dark pants and long shirts lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 24, 2009