What would you die of shock if you caught your husband doing?

I have this recurring fantasy of coming home and finding my husband in the middle of scrubbing the toilet. But if I ever did catch him at it I'd probably die of shock. I'm fairly certain he doesn't know how to operate a toilet brush and regarding the cabinet where we keep the cleaning supplies, he once asked me, "We never use anything in here, do we?"

runawaybunny

Asked by runawaybunny at 9:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning out the basement. :)

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• lol :D
    doing laundry...or at least putting his dirty clothes up. he's one of those who lays his dirty clothes 2 feet from the hamper. drives me bonkers!!
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 10:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Doing the laundry or the dishes lol
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 10:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think I would die of shock if on one of the rare occasions my husband was home alone with our kids he was able to watch the kids and clean the house like I do every day. When ever he is alone with the kids I come home to find the house a mess and he says that he couldn't clean because he was taking care of the kids.
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 10:12 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If he was wearing my lingerie!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I dunno.....it would probably be something like...having sex with someone else.....
    cause my DH cleans ....lol
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 10:15 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Organizing his office..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 10:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i go into the garage, and he's washed all the laundry(he does this anyways, but does it WRONG)and he's done it properly, and its not in a huge pile for me to fold, but its all already folded, and my bras are hanging on the rack, instead of being thrown in the dryer. I'd just.....just....i'd die of shock
    hotlilmama2007

Answer by hotlilmama2007 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• 'm not sure see because before we got married he cooked AND cleaned I think he might have sustained major injuries in his arms now that prevent him from doing anything. I might die if he was able to take care of the baby alone for 15 minutes without screaming help.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• LISTENING TO ME!!!!!!!!
    bratmom3

Answer by bratmom3 at 10:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2009