Grey's Anatomy fans: Anybody else getting bored with the show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Entertainment

• Yes! Since last season the show has just gone downhill and I really wouldn't care if I missed an episode. I like Private Practice so much more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Izzy has really lost it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Are you insane? Did you even watch the show on Thursday? They were starting to lose me, but Thursday pulled back in. It's starting to get good again.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• No! I still love the show! Izzy is sick and I must find out what is going on! I it still a great show!
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 1:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I was getting annoyed with Izzy and Deni, but now that he's gone and there was a real reason for him being there I'm happier. I couldn't imagine what was going to go on with them but that was the best story to come up with.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, its getting kind of weak. DH and I was saying that last season and it hasn't gotten any better. I think it may go off the air soon.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 2:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• It was losing me for awhile but Thursday was good. I'm going to enjoy it in a couple of weeks when Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice are together in one show.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 6:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah last year with the writer's strike, did they even have a season, but the last few episodes they got their game back.... although some of their story lines could be different.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Are you kidding? I cried at this last week's espisode...lol. I still think it is good and I can't wait for the episode that is entertwined with Private Practice!!
    My4Kidds

Answer by My4Kidds at 10:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I agree. It's FINALLY gotten good again. i did get a little lost tho' . Did Deni say Izzy is sick(besides being a little looney talking to him)??I wonder if they are gonna kill her off
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:48 AM on Jan. 25, 2009