Have you used Bath Crayons?

My girls got bath crayons for Christmas and my husband and I have found it to help spice things up a bit, we have one in our shower in our room and we leave little notes for each other in the shower, it is a great way to start your day! Anyone else do this?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 10:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG such a great idea. I never thought of that! I was looking for a way to get my mans attention...thanks for the suggestion!
    MommaD2

Answer by MommaD2 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• never thought abou it before. But it is a great idea!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I never thought of it...I think that's great that you and your husband do though! New ideas are a great way to keep the fire burning. Kudos to you and your hubby...and thanks for the idea =)
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 10:08 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• oh thats a great idea. I love it!
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 10:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• That is a cute idea.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• The ones we had were a nightmare. They were impossible to clean off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Anonymous 9:34 sorry you had trouble we never have.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:19 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yeah i bought them for my little sisters and they loved them. no ive never done that with my s/o but my family and i would write down song lyrics when we were in there. and then the next 1 in there would write the next part of the song it was fun!!! and then leave the mess 4 mom 2 clean up =)
    peaysgirl

Answer by peaysgirl at 11:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• great idea we use crayola bath crayons and they wash off easily i cant wait to use this idea in our shower ...hmmm? i think ill write him a note tonight..lmao
    beachflower5

Answer by beachflower5 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• We do this all the time. However if we leave our messages up too long then it stains the walls and we have to use a Magic Eraser to get it off.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009