What can I eat.

I'm newly pregnant and nothing sounds good to eat. The only thing that sounds good is pepperonii pizza, but I know that will probably upset my stomatch. Everything sounds gross. crackers,toast. ceral everything. Any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• eat the pizza if it sounds good if it upsets your tummy dont eat it again lol. I was so sick with morningsickness that everything made me wana vomit but at some point you just have to eat for your babies sake.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Broth, plain saltine crackers. Chicken rice or chicken noodle soup. toast, maybe with some jam or cream cheese. pudding, jello, sherbet, yogurt, maybe, You'll want to get protein... grilled cheese? I always NEEDED fish sandwiches, LOL. Mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes. Try different things until you happen upon something that appeals. Pizza.... what about spaghetti, or toast a half English muffin, put a little tomato sauce on it and a little cheese- that would be milder than pizza, but if you crave pizza, try a bit and see if you can keep it down. Decaf tea? There are some flavored decaf teas that are good.

Answer by Bmat at 10:42 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Try to eat some fruit. My morning sickness was bad and pizza was one of the things guaranteed to make me sick. But I ate alot of fruit and trail mix
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 2:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009