is it a flu? or food poison ? or is it an early signs of preg?

I started my period January 9 -12. husband and i had sex few days after i got off my period.on the 22nd of January i had this white yolk on my underwear. and husband and i had sex that night. we never use any protections. [we do the quick and pull ]
last night i threw up, i get light headaches, i have loss stool and stomach pain.
please help me . thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• to soon to be having morningsickness id say maybe a stomach bug however since you did have unprotected sex that doesnt mean your not pregnant if you dont start your period when your suppose to then id be takking a test. But i think its to soon to be having morningsickness you would only be about a week pregnant.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am guessing that it is a virus. Although your contraception method is not reliable. Treat it like a virus but keep in mind that you may be expecting- be careful about what you eat and drink and what meds you take, and so forth. If you go to the doctor for virus, be sure to tell them that you may be expecting. Try fluids and tylenol or whatever people who are expecting can take. I hope you feel better soon. When it would be effective, you can take a pregnancy test.

Answer by Bmat at 11:10 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• There are some nasty stomach bugs going around.....sorry. Hope you're pg, but this early, it's more likely you feel sick from a bug.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 1:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i feel the same way.....and i dont know if im pg or not either....the first day of my last period was Dec 31....my cycle is 28-31 days. i had sex one day last weekend....saturday i think.....mommy brain (got a 3 & 2 year old).....Good Luck though!
    Anonymous