which is the best printer to purchase if I want to make prints of my art to sell?

SageSeven

Asked by SageSeven at 11:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What kind of art are we talking about here?
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 3:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• watercolors, mixed media, and/or pen and ink
    SageSeven

Answer by SageSeven at 9:38 AM on Jan. 27, 2009

• Just please DO NOT purchase HP products, you're gonna have a very hard time with them, they are really bad here lately in everything they're doing! Get a printer from a company that mostly focuses on printing stuff and photography: Like Canon for ex or Kodak. And if you can afford, get a laser printer!
    Good Luck
    promisenatalia

Answer by promisenatalia at 2:46 PM on Jan. 27, 2009

• I agree with the above poster about not getting an HP printer. I wouldn't say they are horrible as far as the quality of printing, however, if you print a lot of stuff like I do you will be going through ink like crazy. I am getting ready to purchase a Kodak ESP 5 All in One Printer. It's supposed to save you a lot on ink. I've read reviews on it in several different sites and there are mixed review but the majority I have found are good.
    jandyrodax

Answer by jandyrodax at 1:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2009