has anyone tried the new ky for him and her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think it was worth the money. I can't explain the feeling, but it wasn't a good one...
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• no we use astroglide...works very well
    MiBabysMama

Answer by MiBabysMama at 12:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I've never been impressed with KY anything but don't think there is anything better for both partners than Astroglide.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I tried it and was very disappointed!! what a waste of money it was..

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• we like it
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I used it and liked it. You have to go real light with the her's lube. But it's good when you want a quickie out of it lol..
    Princessstar024

Answer by Princessstar024 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I can explain the feeling..... to me the "hers" felt like I had just put bengay on my haha. It had that cooling menthol feeling... maybe it didn't help that I was already cold and the ceiling fan was on... I didn't like it at all... in fact it turned me completely off and we skipped the sex that day. LOL HOWEVER, my BFF tried it and she liked it.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i loved it ; i think its great. Me and my boyfriend tried it and it made sex feel better. I like the cooling of "hers" and it mixes well with the warming of "his". You should try it!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes, tried it, my response.... OUCH! It burns like "you know what." (Sorry, I don't curse). It was a total waste. I was hoping it would help given I can rarely, if ever, have an O. NO, no, no. Complete opposite. As soon as it touched me, I totally lost the mood and had to go take a shower to wash it off it hurt SO badly! It was like putting cinnamon oil on my privates (if you've ever eaten hot cinnamon candy, imagine that down there...OUCH!).
    Anonymous

• Our his tube is mostly gone, hers- not so much...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2009