where can i find a good preschool ,10304,10305

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 12:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Sounds like you don't live in California, but I will answer anyway. Being a preschool teacher for the last 5 years, I have worked in a corporate preschool, a state funded preschool, and am now working in a private preschool. Stay away from Corporate! These are preschools that are in every state: Kindercare, Discovery Isle, Teddy Bear Treehouse, etc. My strong opinion is: It's all about your money at these places( I witnessed it first hand). State run is fine: Preschools like Head Start, although these are for lower income families, however they are run incredibly well! The private preschool I am currently working at is wonderful and has the childs best interest. It is Christian based, but there are other private preschools that are non-religious that have the childs interest at heart. Good luck and I hope my opinion helped.
    Anonymous

• you can go to yellowpages.com and do the search. look for preschool in the area where you are moving. then see if these preschools have a website. good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• thx guys
    mamishad

Answer by mamishad at 9:12 AM on Jan. 26, 2009