Ok, after Bustymom's question, I kinda hate to ask this question, but this is why I logged in this evening!

My son is almost 7 and I have just started noticing that he is looking at girls and women, all girls and women, in a different way. it is a lot harder to get him to look them in the face, he is generally looking at their breasts. My husbands says this is a normal part of development, especially with people children feel close to as their hormones change and I was just wondering at what age did you notice your son's change of interest if you did at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in General Parenting

• It's normal lol. You son is gaining curiosity about the opposite sex, women have boobs and men don't so that's why he's focusing on that particular area- it's what he knows makes boys different from girls.
    MrsHart6

Answer by MrsHart6 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Are you telling me my baby boys are going to turn into grown horny men?? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!..lol...
    barrettboys

Answer by barrettboys at 3:09 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Now you see why the Amish or Mormons in Utah dress the way they do. it protects the little boys...and girls...

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:31 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• TXdanielly- do you mean the FLDS, because LDS dress in mainstream clothing. Sure we're more modest, but you wouldn't be able to tell from my appearance (or that of my child) that we are Mormon. And we certainly don't look anything like the Amish...
    lae26

Answer by lae26 at 2:53 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• Well i think both the FLDA and LDS seem to care about protecting their males (young and old) from temptation and protecting their girls from being ogled at, because they tend to teach mondesty. I don't think the men I've knows who were LDS or even a couple relatives who are Christian take their shirt off to mow the lawn!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:15 PM on Jul. 21, 2008