What to do......

I have ate Arby's chicken salad's for a long time. I haven't had one in a while so DH went today and got one for me. I open it to discover a ton of onions in it and they give me honey mustard as the sause. They went and changed the salad and didn't even bother to tell DH! How annoying is that? They usually never have onions in them and they give RANCH with them! The thing is he'd have to drive all the way back down there to exchange it and waste gas money. I feel like calling and griping them out. Maybe I should just tell them to give me my money back (for having to drive back down there) AND give me a free salad. This is the 3rd time we've been through this! Once they gave me a bbq chicken shaker with NO bbq, then they give me a wrap when I requested a SUB. wth?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• " they always screw you in the drive-thru " lol

You have to check that bag before you leave.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• As annoying as it is to get such poor service, don't drive back there. Call the manager and complain, the manager may take your name and tell you next time that you get one for free. If this isn't what happens, google arby's and email or write the main office with your complaint. Include that there have been other times. Put the name of the place and what time today this happened.

Answer by Bmat at 12:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah that sucks. I can see a fast food place messing up every once in a while but not all the time. How hard is it to get an order right, the order show's up on a screen right in front of them. But like Farra said check the bag before you drive off.
    Anonymous

• This is why we always check the food BEFORE we leave the drive thru. I don't care how mnay people are waiting, I am not going anywhere unless I know they got the order correct.

Meanwhile, write a letter to the manager, mentioning first how much you enjoy their establishment. Then go on to explain what happened, and mention the other incidents as well. You'll likely get a bunch of free coupons, things like that.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I Always Head Straight To Corporate, Specially If It Isn't The First Time.

No Point In Wasting My Time Driving Back There, Usually They Don't Care Anyway Specially If Your Heated.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2009