Bleach pregnancy test?

Has anyone ever tried this? What was your results? No, I'm not looking to try it. I heard from a friend and I was curious if it worked. My female friend thinks shes pregnant peed in a cup of bleach and it fizzed everywhere. Her male friend peed in bleach and nothing happened. Explanation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I took it while preggo and it said I was preggo, my DH wouldn't do it. I actually tried it after seeing it posted on here and DH's exact words were "I am not going to pee in a cup so that you can put bleach in it and tell all your internet friends if I am pregnant or not." He was a kill joy. LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2012

• Hmm, have you heard any or know of any other stories of women who have tried this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2012

• That's awesome AFLife!

Never heard of this, sounds very interesting
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2012

• LOL. Oh my/
    lga1965

Answer by lga1965 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2012

• well let me put it to you this way. my 4 of my younger sisters tried out that bleach test about 2 years ago. my virgin 13 year old sister got a positive result so that's how accurate that test is
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:38 AM on Apr. 10, 2012

• Never heard if it, what do you do?
    Punkylu78

Answer by Punkylu78 at 10:52 AM on Apr. 11, 2012