sickness really bad

i have sickness really bad i need soming to take what should i test cuz i cant take the sickness anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried crackers or ginger ale?

Anonymous

• Im not sure where you are from but around here we have something called Boost. Its flavoring syrup that tastes a lot like flat soda mixed with iced tea lol. That was my life saver when I had horrible all day sickness. You can get it sugar and caffeine free. Also Babies R Us sells little hard candies specifically for morning sickness, those helped take the edge off. And theyre pretty tasty too. Hope this helps. =]
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If you are getting really sick and you can't do anything ask your doc about Zofran. I suggest that to anyone that has tired all the crackers sipping and other sickie pills and nothing else works... Well other sickie pills would put me on my ass and I had to work still. Thats why I got them
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 12:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• you can try these things if these dont work talk to your dr about getting a anit nausea medication i had to have one cause i couldnt keep anything down but try these firsts.
    take a extra vitamin b6 first thing in the morning
    ginger tablets
    sucking on peppermint
    drinking hot ginger tea with lemon
    crackers befor you get up out of bed
    flat 7 up
    sometimes one of these will work for ou sometimes nothing works so you may need to talk to your dr. But beware if your working and need a medication it may make you sleepy.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• phenergan or zofran. ask your doc for some. phenergan will make you tired though, so only take half of a pill.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 4:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009