Are you serious?

What is the deal with the Obama haters accusing all or most supporters of voting based on change or color, then coming on here and complaining about things he has done that they obviously didn't bother to get all the info on?

Like the international abortion deal. So many are up at arms because we will be paying for abortions in other countries but that is not what it's about. Bush signed the order that we would not give funding to organizations that mention or counsel on abortion, Obama has lifted it. It is not about funding actual abortions.

Friday

Asked by Friday at 1:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Because it is true !!!!
    Anonymous

• And here we go round again- what's with all the Obama supporters classifying any criticism as hate or racist?

To take the international aid deal - Obama is not special, people were mad when Clinton lifted the ban, too. And yes, it goes beyond abortions, it goes to throwing money to people who mismanage it, use it improperly, and apply racism and classism when both doling it out and making their recommendations on how women should be treated. We have plenty of women in america who need help - help them first.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• From What I read about the bill,  I believe it was original put in place by Ronald Reagan. Then Bill Clinton lifted it, then George Bush reinstated it and now Barack Obama has lifted it again. From what I read, it gives money to help fund abortion clinic in the United States. The money will be used to help educate and I believe to also help pay for abortion for lower income people. So essential taxpayers money will be going to help support abortion. That is why I believe people have a problem with it. I am not saying that I am 100% accurate but I believe that is what I read about it.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

I don't, it's wrong. I can't speak for or control what anyone else says or does.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• People are going to read into the issues in their own manner regardless of facts. As for the supporters who did not do their research before voting...I really do not think that they have a right to complain. It is a lesson learned. Next time do your research before you blindly vote. Along with power comes responsibility. You have the power to vote so be responsible with your vote as you only get one.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

•  

YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS.

Don't use my TAX MONEY to counsel people about it either!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Sorry, mustbegrace, we don't get to dictate where our tax money goes or the faith based office would have been shut down long ago. Nothing would ever get done. There are plenty of things our tax money goes to that I don't support or believe in, just how it goes.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 1:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• maybe it will help control the population
    Anonymous

• Yeah, don't counsel people...let them blindly make the decision. Do not educate them...let them feel as if abortion is the only answer. Forget about providing facts as to how an abortion is actually performed and what an aborted fetus actually looks like so that it may prevent at least one woman from choosing abortion. Of course I don't want my tax dollars going to educating women. Let's just keep them lining up at the clinic as they've been doing for years, getting the abortions and being left to deal with the decision for the rest of their lives. Yeah, that sounds like a better plan. Sheesh.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Right on Micrespo
    Anonymous