i thought wronge

i thought this was a site for All moms of ALL ages ...y cant everyone stop judging and start being a lil nicer??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It is. I think you have to be 16. There are some really great moms of all ages here.
    Anonymous

• There are girls on here younger than 16.

Hun, when you have this many hormanal and emotional women in one place things are bound to get catty. You gotta tough it up.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I assume you're a young/teenage mom? There are a lot here. Join a teen mom group. The "Answers" tab isn't going to get you understanding advice. Just brutal honesty. Its not always nice and anyone can answer your questions. People in your situation will understand better.
    Anonymous

• Hi,

It is currently our policy that CafeMom is for moms and moms-to-be who are at least 16 years old.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 3:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Unfortunately, there are a lot of unhappy people in this world, and judging others makes some feel better about themselves. If you're unsure of something and you're looking for an answer asking here may not be the best place if you're sensitive. There are people who just anwser without thinking of others feeling. We are all different in many ways. We all have our own opinions. I too can be considered rude or mean. The truth hurts sometimes. I don't mean to be rude, but sometimes that happens. I give my opinion, but I do think of how the person may react. If I can't be nice here; then I don't respond. I don't know anyone here in "Real Life", so how can I truly know how to help them. I offer bits of my lifes experiences, and hopefully that helps someone along the way! Good luck.
    Anonymous