Weight loss?

I'm trying to lose a little weight . . . 15 lbs or so . . . . anyone have any ideas about how. I don't have time to go out and exercise, i have a 7 month daughter and I go to school full time . . . . so any ideas would be great. thx

rylies_mum

Asked by rylies_mum at 1:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you have time to write this message, you have time to exercise. If an A list hollywood star finds time to exercise on their extremely booked scedule. You have time. Everyone has time.
    Anonymous

• I am in the same boat, I have an almost three year old, I'm married, just bought a house, work full time, and go to college. Taking gym at my college is a requirement so I signed up for one that I knew I would enjoy as well as be able to lose weight at. I also park on the other side of campus so I get a good walk in every day. I noticed I have been feeling alot better the last few weeks and even bought an exercise ball for in the house. I bought my daughter a little one too so she can try to do what mommy does.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Instead of the computer, gyms and so forth, bundle up your daughter and go for a walk. you could do this with your child, after dinner, anytime, walk fast and far, turn around and come home. It clears out your head, and your body gets the benifits. Walking is the best exercise
    Anonymous

• eaither get a wii or if you have a wii get the wii fit it really works and you can do it any time of day also try eating weight watchers lean cusines foods
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I say get the wii fit. Ive lost 10 pounds so far. I am also a SAHM with 3 kids at home and Im in school FT. I get up early every morning before anyone wakes up and do it. I make time because healthy living is so important to me right now.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Find a fitness center that offers childcare with your membership.
    My gym has a time frame of 4 horus in the morning and 4 hours in the evening so you can bring your child with you while you work out instead of worrying about finding someone to watch your kids.

This is my current fitness routine/diet plan, but you should always consult your doctor before beginning any of this, especially if you have any health conditions.

A diet of 1600 calories a day:
    4 meals of 400 calories each, or you can divide the calories between meals and snacks, but make sure they equal 1600 calories TOTAL, not each. =)
    Take a good vitamin- this will support your body and immune system and keep you from getting too fatigued while your body is going through this process.I would suggest Miracle 2000, prenatal vitamin, or Vitamin B Complex.
    deacons_mommy07

Answer by deacons_mommy07 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

• CONTINUED..
    Fitness regimen:
    Mine is 2-a-day's, which means i work out in the morning and in the evening 3x's a week, and then once a day the remaining 4.
    Do cardio before your weight training routine. The suggested amount is 30-45mins of cardio (running on the treadmill, elyptical, bicycle machine, etc), but if you're just starting out, i would do 10 mins of cardio to start out, then increase your time by 5 minutes whenever your current time limit becomes "easy". which means you're not "dying" or huffing and puffing.
    IF you would like more info or have more questions, please feel free to message me!
    deacons_mommy07

Answer by deacons_mommy07 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 25, 2009