Can I hear some Inspiring Tips?

I have alot going on & going Wrong.. Can I hear what you do to pick yourself up when Everything possible is going wrong, Breaking Down, Are ill, unable to go any where, Can't See A DR. DH is out of work as am I... Water is Froze up at my house! Etc.. Can't use this, Wash this, Flush This Etc.. or Go & help others that Are Needy too!!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Here's one I've always liked

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got"

KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• the failure is not in the falling down but rather in the not getting back up.
    This too shall pass...keep your chin up mama...nothing lasts forever....good or bad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• God never gives us anything we can't handle.......

Anonymous

• It could definitely be worse.

Try to find something that you can laugh at for a few moments to lighten the mood.

Good luck and keep your head up.
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 2:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Take a deep breath, make a list of what needs to be done, put it in order of priority and go at it one by one. Solving one problem is easier than letting them all overwhelm you together. Personally, I pray, I commit my work to the Lord. The bible says if I do, I will succeed and dang if I don't. I also find peace along the way. I can feel your hopelessness and helplessness. At least I feel that way thinking about my past and what you are discribing. Look for anything that is right and start making a list. Review it and make a point to be grateful. If you can't think of anything, think about having the computer and some million others to be there for you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• sex is evil, evil is sin, sin is forgiven so sex is in!! lol..ok so that wasnt inspirational..but..i like the quote!! made me chuckle the first time i heard it!! in the meantime, you gotta just play things day by day! things will start lookin up..its hard to look at things that way..but they will..all in due time!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• PRAY! PRAY AND PRAY! A better reward is coming your way. Keep your faith and do what you can.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2009