What signs have you actually seen...

that point to the end of times according to Jesus? What have you personally experienced, or is on a grander scale?
How does this indicate the end of times?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2012 in Religious Debate

• Oh and the giant locust in warfare, If I am remembering it correctly. If you look at a Blackhawk Helicopter coming over the horizons it appears as a giant locust with the faces of men piloting.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2012

• In the book of Revelations there are portents. I have tried twice to explain. It is best just to read it like a hundred times and get a book to help you. Me no. I do not like what I see sometimes and somethings cause me to wonder but I m not meant to know the answer to this one, just to know that at some time,it will happen.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• FFA do you really think this world is going to last forever?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• The world? Yes. Us? No.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 3:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I dunno, they can be debated.
    1. the inability to determine the seasons
    2. children never hearing the name of God
    3. cashless society, indicating the right hand mark of the beast that all will follow. ( not actually a mark but the item is usually in the rt hand)
    4. large waves, tsunamis
    5. the return of russian jews to israel
    there are more.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I don't think too much about it or even look for signs, really. I can't control it and I don't believe anyone will be able to foretell it. However, PPs have made good points and we do continue down the path.
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 11:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2012

• None, and I don't particularly care if it is or not.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• Signs? None. Even if I believed in that end times crap, we are not supposed to know the time... right?

Earthquakes happen all the time and have been since the beginning of time (and are not at a higher level now, they've only been recorded for a short period of time compared to all of the earth's history). Wars have been happening since humans began living in communities and trading with each other (more people being killed as a result is relative... there are far more people in the world right now at this time, so of course it would seem so). False prophets have been around since the beginning of Abrahamic religions. The gospel being preached throughout the world is relative... depends on how you define "world" during any given time period.

The point is, human life on this planet won't last forever, but we don't know for how long we will be here. This planet won't last forever, but we don't know for how long.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I knew I should never have clicked this post.

I seriously do not believe any of this stuff, but I remember quite clearly when I was eight and my grandma talked about the "three days of darkness" and the heebie geebies that gave me. This post has just brought it all back.

:D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I just can't believe that people believe this stuff...you're all smarter than this, stop selling yourselves short...
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2012