Why won't men.....

Fold up clean laundry
look for something after you told them where it might be
put their dirty clothes in the hamper
listen while you give them perfect instructions
give you credit for cleaning up after them day after day after day
believe that you know what's good for them (wink*)
lift the toilet seat up

k.alexander

Asked by k.alexander at 1:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about yours, but mine seams to think- when he got married, the paper of marriage said MAID?? He lived on his own for 8 years before me and did all for himself-now nothing,not even a lite blub. If I saw him get off the sofa to do something, I would have a heart attack, even when he's told (asked), it will sit till the last minute.Believe me -soon he will be back on his own again.
    Anonymous

• its in their genes there is nothing we can do about some of them have a clean gene some don't. we can't expect them to be perfect...lol.. I'm just learning that..
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• my husband does all those things so i cant complain. He does clean up after himself, he will do laundry and put it away, he always puts the seat down. He doesnt always listen when i tell him something but thats just a guys way of tunning us out.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Wow.. I guess I got myself a good man.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Because they don't have enough estrogen for their brains to function that way. They think and do one thing at a time. For example, How can they remember to lift the seat when all they can think about is getting to it and going?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• My hubby does. I'm actually that list minus the toilet seat.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• its because their lazy and they thank that all that work is for just the women to do and its not they can help out to when i came home from work befor i got prengante i had all the work to do and that mande me mad because i couldnt come home and relax i had to come home and clean and my husband could have got up off his but and cleand so i wouldnt have to come home from along day of work and clean they dont understand that were tired to even if were stay at home moms we still have work to do and where tired to their not the only ones
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Because men have a Stupid "gene".
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I'm with blue lady
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Mine will do those things if I ask (except dishes) but he doesnt do it how I like it done (Im OCD) so I just do it myself.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009