This is prolly TMI but just curious...

I dont believe i really need to call my OBGYN for this one...and my doctor's office is closed...and i see the OBGYN every 2 weeks now...

im 7 months pregnant (first child) and for the past 3 days ive had the poops bad! (Diareahh) <--cant spell it sorry

And i feel perfectly fine..i dont feel sick..my upper back hurts like hell..im not that big at all...my doctor wants me to gain 2 pounds a week because im not gaining enough...

Is there a reason why im using the bathroom like this? and my belly usually hurts soooo bad right before i go and i almost cry it upsets my stomache that bad...

could it be that because im eating more calories and more meals a day that my body is trying to digest it all quickly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• do u notice it more after eating a specific food. for some reason anytime i'm pregnant i can't eat pizza or i have the same reaction. never do when i'm not pregnant. good luck on gaining the weight and your upcoming delivery!
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 1:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• usually right when i wake up and then i go about 3 times a day...

thats definitly not normal for me....so..idk if its just a symptom from being pregnant...
    Anonymous

• when i was pregnant i always have the runs. the dr said that some people get the runs and some people get constipation. so it was normal for me.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 2:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I started off as constipated..now out of nowwhere im having the runs...also given that i been going to the hospital for on going contractions very often...idk if that has anything to do with it...
    Anonymous

• im gonna go with its normal..when i get the runs i get that really bad stomache ache right before..that happens to my wether im pregnant or not
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Im 7 months also, I have the same problem i've had it since the first trimester. I also cry it hurts so bad! I havnt even been able to leave my house!
    Anonymous

• I would keep yourself hydrated with plenty of fluids and talk to your Doc. Its problubly just the pregnancy but it could be something more serious. I had a friend who had chrones just during pregnancy. It was called something else but it was pretty basically chrones. As soon as she gave birth it went away, but she still needed treatment while she was pregnant
    Anonymous