OK - let me know what you would do?

I am watching Indecent Proposal on tv right now. If you and your husband were offered one million dollars by a handsome billionaire for one night with you would you and your husband choose to do it? What if the roles were reversed and it was a beautiful billionaire woman wanting to sleep with your husband for one million? If you chose to do it what would the money be spent on? Also would you be able to live on knowing that you or he slept with someone else?

SuperBamaMom

Asked by SuperBamaMom at 1:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO, I don't think we could do it! We have talked about it and don't think the $$ would be worth it.. Money isn't everything!!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 1:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think I'd go for it!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yeah...we probably do it! LOL
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 2:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i would go for it. and if i woman asked him i would tell him to go for it haha
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I never slept with anyone but my husband. I wouldn't do it. He wouldn't want me to. I bet he'd love to sleep with a millionaires but it would ruin our relationship. He wouldn't risk it. Also, it wouldn't be our money. If he got the check, he would want to decide how to spend it.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If it was a girl and she'd do a threesome, then hell ya!
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• No, we vowed to be faithful and that included keeping ourselves for each other.

Answer by Bmat at 2:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• No, it would ruin our marriage, and no amount of money would be worth it.
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 2:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I would! I say that, but I'm not sure...'cause I got offered around 80K from an oil company guy to go to Russia for an entire week. Um, said no to that...
    Anonymous

• The trick is when you said you AND your husband..... there is no way my husband would agree to that.... he gets pissed when other men look at me for too long. He's jealous and selfish and makes no apologies about it. And I'd have to agree, in a real world situation, there's no earthly possibly way I would do that to my precious angel husband. Now if it were just a boyfriend, and we weren't that serious..... I might definitely have a hard time keeping my morals in check.... it's a MILLION dollars..
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2009