rashes in children

Libby has been in the hospital from complications from T & A; broke out in a rash, dr said he felt like it was (I know the spelling isn't right!) Articarea. If anyone has an idea what it is , how to spell it correctily, where to find info on it, etc.; I sure would appreciate an yell-back, thanks girls! Love, hugs & prayers, Sheila

grandmomma5

Asked by grandmomma5 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Urticaria. Red, itchy, bumpy, raised rash. May be an allergic reaction from something, especially antibiotic if she was put on one post op. It's a reaction from something rather than an actual disorder. Duh! Can't those peeps speak English?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yup like happi-ladi said...that was the first thing that popped into my mind.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 5:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• wouls spicy pizza cause contipation in my twp year old
    angiex92

Answer by angiex92 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2009