So i found something that u hate about my ds going to school...

Germs!!!!!!

UGH

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 1:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2012 in General Parenting

• LOL, indeed!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• Germs are everywhere... not just in the schools!! They are in the supermarket, the drug store, the playground... everywhere. So unless you are keeping your kid in a bubble they are going come in contact with germs!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• Kids NEED to come in contact with germs. That's one of the ways to build a healthy, strong immune system.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• you probably found dirt too
    that's just nahsty!

keep him home. put him in a plastic bubble. only let him breathe purified air. it's the only way to save him :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• My kids all went to daycare as babies. By the time they went to school they had already been introduced to everything. They have immune systems of steel and never (literally never) get sick.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• ''i hide him in my pocket 'cause he's very very small..Germs, Germs my invisible dog.''...LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I ksQanow germ are everywhere... and I'm not some crazy mother who is trying to protect my son from the world... It's just sucks cause me and dd pick it up too.
    mommys2cupcakes

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• My 20 yr old daughter (and then I) has gotten sick every fall of every school year. It can frustrate you without being a wackadoodle. I totally understand OP. Ugh.
    adopteekjt

Answer by adopteekjt at 1:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I can understand to some point when its flu season. But you can't get rid of all them.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2012

• I hate germs. But there is nothing I can do to keep them out of my life, except that plastic bubble thing. One of my big "I don't know how I will deal with it" phobias is if/when they bring home headlice. Is head lice a germ?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2012