At home hair color - if you color blond answer here...

I am a medium brown haired woman and am wanting an at-home color that will take me to blond. Not too blond but not red. What do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• my daughter is a hair dresser and i am naturally sort of brown grey.but i am a dark blonde...i dont think i would do it my self the only thing that has ever worked is revlon frost and glow...my daughter says my greys are getting harder to lift...but from grey to blonde is easy.ya i agree just be careful you dont turn orange,been there done that.if that happens wash it with vo5 i guess that is the strongest shampoo.good luck,,,
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I use the light blonde and you have to leave it on for over 5 minutes longer than the box says if you
    have grey strands. I use the clariol. It last for over 6 months for me.
    dgoodson

Answer by dgoodson at 2:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• be careful ! you can turn brassy or even orange!
    Make sure to read the box and you may have to leave it on longer to get a stronger lift .
    If you want is really blond you can always "bleach " it Just be careful to not Over proses your hair.

I've heard good things about herbal
    ( i don't color my hair ...just a cosmetologist)
    hottie4amommy

Answer by hottie4amommy at 3:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i hair dirty blond hair but dye it lighter...i used this stuff called born blond. it says even if u have black hair itll turn it blond with no brassy color either....it works great for me
    Anonymous