Anybody ever felt pregnant but kept testing negative?

My period is due today. I feel pregnant (I've been pregnant 3 times before). My breasts have been really sore, tender, tingly and full for the last 2 weeks. I've gotten dizzy and really hot a couple times, felt really sick. I've been tired alot lately. I've had an increase in vaginal discharge and spotting over the last few days. I just feel pregnant but tests keep coming up negative. Has anybody ever had this happen to them before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yea, but if the tests are still neg wait a few days, maybe you had some stress or anxiousness, then take another one or go have your dr give you a blood test. GL & HTH!
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• yes i was on the depo after my daughter was born and when i was on that my periods would come and go or quite coming and i quite the depo eaither in august or when my daughter turned 1 years old in september and im not having any periods and im sick to my stomach and other things to and i took pregnacy test and they all said no but i feel like im pregnate if you took a pregnacy test and it was negative go get a blood test to see if your pregnate and if i comes back that your not pregnate then you need to find out why your not having periods because it's not normal for us not to have periods
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am going through the same thing right now. I have been sick in the mornings and evenings for 2 1/2 weeks now and I am 5 days late for my period. I just took a test about half an hour ago and it came back negative. I am a little disappointed. My last period started 12-25-08 (what a wonderful xmas present huh) so I should have started already but I didnt. I havent been stressed about anything except for my 2 daughters, which is normal, and my breasts have been tender and ive had cravings.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 3:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well, unfortunately #3 isnt on the way for me.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 6:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I've had that happen once or twice. I have attributed it to the hormones in BC. I tend to be sensitive to them.
    Lethal232

Answer by Lethal232 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2009