stomach bug or pregnancy???

the first day of my last period was Dec 31. (i know lucky me), my cycle is 28-31 days long....yesterday i had some small cramp like pains, and today i feel so sick to my stomach....what do you think? I know no one can actually tell me if im pregnant or not, just trying to get a idea of what others "THINK" and what they would do.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's a little early for morning sickness, so I suspect you have a stomach bug. You could be pregnant in addition to the bug, so definitely take a test if your period is late and watch what meds you take until you know for sure.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i feel the same way but i was on a depo after i had my first daughter and my periods would come and go or dont come at all and i quit my depo in 2008 eaither in august or just befor my daughter turned 1 years old and i havent had a period since i have been off of the depo and i feel sick to my stomach all the time and i think im pregnate but i took home test and it says im not pregnate but im still not having a period and i still fell sick to my stomach you might have a bug but if i were you i would take a pregnacy test and see what it says if it says your not pregnate go to the dr have the dr check you out to see if you have a bug and if you dont have a bug take a blood test to see if your pregnate their is a pregnacy called a tubo baby or the baby might be hiding
    henderson20

Answer by henderson20 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Wait until you are late. It is a little early for you to have morning sickness. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• too early for morning sickness. You COULD take a test, and it may be positive, but if I were you, I'd wait until you're late.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 4:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am in the EXACT same boat. I had my AF on the 1st. So we would have ovulated the same week. I have been cramping the past few days and today I really don't feel good and the past two days it seems like I have a bad cold too. I actually read the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and it states that during the week of implantation you could actually feel nausous and it says with or without vomiting. So everyone's different. I just don't feel good at all period. Headache, cramping that comes and goes etc., also I have been peeing all the time. No "implantation bleeding/spotting" though.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• The book also said only 30% of women actually experience that anyway. However I am going to wait until tomorrow or Monday to take an early detection test, if it comes negative I'm going to wait and see if I miss the period Friday and re-test. Keep in touch since we're on basicaly the same cycle!! I'd love to know what happens and baby dust to you ~*~*~*~*~*!
    BLoNdIe121679