pregnancy or stomach bug???

the first day of my last period was Dec 31. (i know lucky me), my cycle is 28-31 days long....yesterday i had some small cramp like pains, and today i feel so sick to my stomach....what do you think? I know no one can actually tell me if im pregnant or not, just trying to get a idea of what others "THINK" and what they would do.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you really want to know, take a pregnancy test. You can get the ones from the dollar store and they work just as well...but if you haven't missed your period yet, don't worry so much. I know here where I am a stomach bug is going around. Everyone I know has it. It could be that. What I would do? Wait it out. If I missed my period I'd take a test. But, sounds to me it's a stomach bug.
    Anonymous

• My feeling is that you are. You should treat yourself as if you were expecting- watch what you eat and any meds you take and so forth. It could be a virus, though, so bear that in mind and don't get disappointed. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 2:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• it's funny that you ask this question. . . because that's how i found out i was pregnant! my kids and husband had been sick with the bug and so. . . a week or so later, when i was feeling a little ill, i wasn't surprised. then the next day i felt sick. . . and the next day. . . so i started to wonder. i went ahead and took a test. so i'd say, if it's pregnancy. . . it will stick around. but i'd take a test. because if you do stay sick for several days and it's not pregnancy. . . you'll want to know if you're really sick. good luck!!
    rachelo

Answer by rachelo at 3:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009