Is this Real?

Hi I found a job on this website called JobPlanet. Its where you can find tons of postings of jobs. Do you girls think its legit? They emailed me back and said there is a small $20 fee to begin and get all the training materials. It sounds good to me and its only $20 but I would really hate to lose $20 if its fake you know. Every penny counts nowadays. Whats your opinion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• When in doubt don't. This sounds just like a scam. Don't.

Answer by Bmat at 2:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If you have to pay, it's a scam.
    Anonymous

• There are millions of scams on the internet. If they require up front money, you can be sure it's not legit.
    LoriW

Answer by LoriW at 3:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If they ask you for money, it is not a legit job.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 3:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• got to the better business bureau (bbb.com ) input their info and check them out
    davina211

Answer by davina211 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Never pay for working. There are way too many things out there you can do that don't involved paying in. After all your goal is to make money... What I always recommend is your own home business. It's really quite easy and I found excellent ideas at stuffformoms.info. Try that first.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 3:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If they ask for money never ever ever do it. There are plenty of legit places you can find a job w/o paying a dime!
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 5:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Alot of them are just scams. Imagine how many people think its only $20 Ill give it a try. By the time they post it different sites, in papers and etc they get so many repsonses. Thats a salary for a con artist.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think they just want your money!
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If you need part time work, you can go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ for a full list of free work at home jobs. No sales, No investment, No calls

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009