would you be worried if you were told your child had a cysts in her head?

I was told after my daughter fell down out stares that she has a cysts in her head, but the doctors that I had nothing to worry about...but she has head aches a lot, I'm taking her to her doctor on Monday...

luvmygirls3

Asked by luvmygirls3 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Health

• Yea the head injuries are serious. I used to get headaches alot. Medicine wouldn't stop the pain. I didn't know what was wrong so I went to the eye dr where he found the nerve behind my eyes was swollen. Scared the hell out of me. Sent me to the ER where alot of tests was done. Come to find out I had fluid on my brain. Could have bust and that would have been a disaster. Thank god it's over with now but can still return. Came from a child hood injury I never had taken care of. So yes I would worry. Get some more tests done.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 3:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Is this cyst a derma cyst?Meaning is it under the skin.Or is it under the skull?
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• under the skull...
    luvmygirls3

Answer by luvmygirls3 at 5:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009