my daughter is almost 10 months old i think she's having tantrums

is that possible at this age .. and how can i calm her..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 8 months and has been doing this for a month or so. I was a temper tantrum child and he inherited my personality. He usually throws tantrums when hes grabbed something he cant have and I take it from him. He throws himself on the ground, hits the floor, screams, etc. Its best just to let her have her tantrum. Most kids calm down fairly quickly. Isaiah only takes a minute to calm down. I try to distract him with something else, if it doesnt work he has his tantrum for a minute and gets over it. My mother says I had a full out tantrum every day in the afternoon until I started school! She says she would sit me on the floor in my room, let me kick and scream it out, and a few minutes later I would be happy again, I just needed to get it out of my system.
    IsaiahsMommy515

Answer by IsaiahsMommy515 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2009