Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graco Pack and Play

I purchased a Graco Pack and Play Bassinet with Changer from somebody off ebay. One of the rods from the bassinet part is missing. Do you know how I can get a replacement rod?

Answer Question

Asked by Proudmomof82008 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in Shopping

Level 4 (47 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • check the pad that goes in the bottom for an eight hundred number

    Answer by jodi205 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

  • you could measure the circumference from the other one and go and buy a wooden rod from a home store and cut it to match. We lost the rod to ours and just did that.

    Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2009

  • Check out and see if they have and 800 number or customer service place to e-mail for that information.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.