Would you go over a cliff?

To get a teddy bear your 10 year old son threw over while having a temper tantrum?
I'm answering hell to the no. First off my 10 year old better not be having no damn temper tantrum as big as he is and second of all once he threw it over it would have been gone for life. He would have had to know the difference in throwing temper tantrums and staying calm when things aren't going your way.

MrsTGray

Asked by MrsTGray at 3:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Absolutely not!
    Anonymous

• What are you talking about lol? Did this happen ?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• If I had a 10 yr old throwing a tantrum there would be a lot more for him and I to worry about than a teddy bear. The bear would be gone and he would have to deal with it. Action-reaction.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Yes it diid. I was reading it on the internet. 10 year old had a tantrum. Took his teddy bear threw it over a cliff mom went over the cliff to get the teddy bear and fell 8 feet. Dad goes over to help mom and then falls himself. 10 Year old runs to neighbor house to call police.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 4:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• No. I don't pick up toys my daughter (2) throws around in a tantrum. She picks it up herself or loses toy privileges. There is no way that I would go over a cliff for a toy lol.. that's insane.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• http://cbs2.com/local/Tantrum.Rescue.Glendale.2.916672.html

here is the link
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 4:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• lol i dont pick up the toys my 2 y/o throws across the room i make her pick them up herself how else will they learn
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I just watched that, what a spoiled brat. He wouldn't be getting anything but a trip to his room IMO. People need to be parents not their kids best friend!!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Thats unbelieveable. Really idiotic in fact. Who in there right mind does that?!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2009